Event Details - New date for 2021 - Sun. 23 May
In 2021 we will again be supporting Ferring Country Centre, a local independent charity that provides meaningful training and work experience for people with learning difficulties.
With your help we have raised over £75,000 for them in the last seven years.
- Venue: Recreation ground, Hill Barn Lane, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 9QF. Grid ref: 142050. OS Sheets Landranger 98 & Explorer 121. (exit A27 at its eastern junction with the A24). See location map
- Chips will be sent out with the race numbers direct to runners about two weeks before the event.
- New Start Times: Marathon – 9am to 10am, Half Marathon – from 10am.
- Covid safe arrangements will be in place throughout the day.
- Runners should carry their own water and supplies. Aid Stations will be available on a 'self help' basis for replenishment of water and supplies. Marshals will be availale to give guidance at each Aid Station.
- Finish: The event closes at 4pm All entrants are expected to complete their events by this time.
- Safety: Participants are responsible for their own safety, especially when crossing roads. Suitable clothing should be worn.
- Retirements: Except in an emergency, retirements should only take place at an Aid Station by reporting to one of the Marshalls. There will be limited transport back to the finish.
- Full results will be displayed on the website.
- Facilities: Changing rooms, showers and toilets. Hot food, cakes and drinks will be available at the Start/Finish. Post run massages will NOT be available in the 2021 event. St John Ambulance will be in attendance all day. There will be NO BAG DROP facility in the 2021 event.
- Parking: At Worthing College (200 spaces) and local parking. Please follow directions.
- Accommodation: Assistance can be obtained from Worthing Borough Council Information Centre, Chapel Road, Worthing. 01903 221307.