In 2021 we will again be supporting Ferring Country Centre, a local independent charity that provides meaningful training and work experience for people with learning difficulties.
With your help we have raised over £75,000 for them in the last seven years.
- Venue: Recreation ground, Hill Barn Lane, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 9QF. Grid ref: 142050. OS Sheets Landranger 98 & Explorer 121. (exit A27 at its eastern junction with the A24). See location map
- Chips will be sent out with the race numbers direct to runners about two weeks before the event.
- Start Times: Marathon – 10:00, Half Marathon – 10:30.
- Finish: The event closes at 4.00 p.m. All entrants are expected to complete their events by this time.
- Safety: Participants are responsible for their own safety, especially when crossing roads. Suitable clothing should be worn.
- Retirements: Except in an emergency, retirements should only take place at an Aid Station by reporting to one of the Marshalls. There will be limited transport back to the finish.
- Full results will be displayed on the website.
- Facilities: Changing rooms, showers and toilets. Hot food, cakes and drinks will be available at the Start/Finish. Post run massages will be available from a number of therapists. St John Ambulance Brigade will be in attendance all day.**
- Parking: At Worthing College (200 spaces) and local parking. Please follow directions.
- Accommodation: Assistance can be obtained from Worthing Borough Council Information Centre, Chapel Road, Worthing. 01903 221307.